Be a part of a small friendly commercial finance team, responsible for providing financial data support to a range of internal stakeholders including finance, operations, sales and marketing and product teams.
More specifically the role will involve:
- Delivering accurate and timely financial data, dashboards and regular reports
- Analysing, understanding, summarising and presenting large data sets to highlight key underlying themes, trends and opportunities to assist growth in revenues and margins.
- Assisting in the preparation of business cases for customer opportunities, network enhancements and process improvements.
- Providing commercial insights to key stakeholders with data analysis.
We are looking for a dedicated and analytical problem solver who will assist us in delivering the 'The Kordia Experience'. Your background will likely include:
Why work for us?
- Tertiary Accounting or Finance Qualifications
- Strong Excel (VBA and macros a bonus), financial data modelling and problem solving skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Finance/Accounting role, preferably in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team colleagues.
- Full working rights within New Zealand.
Our aim for our employees is to engage, inspire and develop them. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical person with strong Excel skills who would like to learn more and sharpen their Excel skills. You'll be mentored by an advanced Excel user. If you're the type who is keen to learn, you'll also have the opportunity to learn Power BI. Kordia has a diverse range of products and services across Telecommunications, Networks, Broadcast and Cyber Security. This role will put you in a key position to gain industry knowledge.