Auckland | Full Time | Permanent
This is a newly created role that reports into our New Zealand HR Manager and provides admin and coordination support of operations HR functions across NZ and Australia.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR enquiries and supporting managers in the HR process
- Ensuring all HR policies and procedures, databases and records are up to date
- Updating the company org chart
- Supporting the recruitment team with the administration and coordination of recruitment and selection practices
- Preparing all employment documentation including new contracts and letters for variation of employment agreement
- Planning and delivering inductions to all new employees and assisting with post commencement interviews
- Managing departure process, exit interviews and coordinating final payment
- Advising internal managers on general employment relations issues that arise and escalating to the HR Manager when issues are outside of knowledge base
- Contributing to the development and review of HR policies and procedures
- Collating and producing monthly reports on HR activity
- Assisting Kordia with achieving their number one objective of zero harm in the workplace
What we are looking for
This role will ideally suit a candidate with:
- Around 2-5 years experience in HR who is keen to learn and grow.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources
- Knowledge of NZ employment legislation
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Proficiency in using the MS Office suite
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail, coordination and organisational skills
- High level of independence and self-organisation
Here at Kordia we believe every team member has a role to play in the overall success of the business, whether it is through our working relationships, technology or skills. If our vision of becoming the leading Australasian provider of mission-critical technology appeals to you, we can offer you a workplace with a positive and empowering culture in which you are sure to thrive.
Kordia delivers business-critical technology and network solutions across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We specialise in the telecommunications, cyber security, broadcast and maritime sectors and have been delivering innovative and reliable solutions to customers for over 60 years. We have a strong presence trans-tasman with over 800 dedicated staff in the Kordia Group.