Pre-sales Consultant – Cyber Security
Auckland | Full Time | Permanent
Pre-sales support and consulting across our range of Cyber Security Products and Services. Aid us in achieving technical wins with our customers
- Market Leader in Cyber Security - and growing year after year
- Network & cloud MSSP including RedShield and SOC/SIEM
- Attractive base and bonus
Part sales support, part consultant position, this role sits within our Digital Division and working closely with our Sales and Marketing team.
You'll be tasked with thoroughly familiarising yourself with our products, services and capabilities in order to provide appropriate solutions for our customers. The solutions may include existing, new or customised products/services. You'll be providing our primary Cyber Security technical liaison across prospects, customers and partners.
More specifically this will include:
- Consulting with and understanding our customer's Cyber Security requirements and translating these back to the Kordia Group
- Coordinating the activity within the Kordia and Aura Information Security Cyber team to compile the technical solution to the customer
- Providing customer technical requirements into the development of new product propositions and/or changes to existing product propositions
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of technical sales propositions
- Being aware of our market competitors and how Kordia competes on price and product offering
Who we are looking for
This will suit a candidate who is passionate, self-motivated, inquisitive and has the desire to learn and grow. In addition to these qualities, you'll need:
- A track record in delivering solutions in the Cyber Security and/or IT & T industry
- Previous experience in a role that has included technical pre-sales to customers
- Strong technical acumen and market needs experience related to the IT & T industry, with specific experience in the design and delivery of managed security solutions (such as perimeter defence and monitoring/alerting functions or similar)
- Ability to confidently and professionally engage and interact at senior IT management levels within the corporate/enterprise market
- Great customer service, organisational, negotiation and sales skills
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualifications
Why join us
- We are New Zealand's number one Security Vendor - and growing by 30% each year
- Our breadth of products/offerings is continually growing, so you won't be pigeon-holed.
- Security is a key focus for our business
- Opportunity to work with really GOOD people - our tenure rate is excellent
- We will support your learning and development
Our purpose and culture
At Kordia we believe every team member has a role to play in the overall success of the business. Whether it is through our working relationships, technology or skills. Our culture and values encourage and reward those that are collaborative, trustworthy, humble, courageous and expert. If these values appeal to you, we can offer you an environment in which you will thrive.
Along with your CV, please include a cover letter that outlines why you believe you are the person for the job and how your background meets our skill criteria.