- By entering the competition each entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. Kordia Limited (“Kordia”) is the promoter of this competition.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result in the entry being invalid.
- Kordia will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if forged or tampered with in any way.
- Entries must be submitted online in accordance with the competition instructions. You may only enter the competition once although there may be opportunities to add information to your initial entry.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to their name being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Kordia. Kordia may use the winner’s name and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- There will be one winner who will choose from one of the four available prizes:
The prize includes the following for 1 adult:
Either an L-39 Albatros Fighter Jet Prize:
(a) Return economy flights to Los Angeles from the winner’s choice of either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
(b) Four nights’ accommodation in a 4-star accommodation or similar at Kordia’s discretion;
(c) 45mins flight in a L-39 Albatros Fighter Jet over the California Desert where the winner is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the experience provider. These can be found at https://migflug.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/MiGFlug-TC-1509-EN.pdf
Or 20 ton excavator prize:
(a) Return economy flights to Invercargill from the winner’s choice of either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch and three days car rental (Holden Commodore or similar)
(b) Two nights’ accommodation in Invercargill as chosen by Kordia;
(c) 20 ton excavator experience at ‘Dig This’ Invercargill where the prize winner is subject to the Terms and Conditions of ‘Dig This Invercargill’. These can be found at https://www.transportworld.co.nz/general/terms-and-conditions/
Or a tandem skydive in Queenstown with NZONE Skydive
(a) Return economy flights to Queenstown from the winner’s choice of either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch and three days car rental (Holden Commodore or similar)
(b) Two nights in 4-star accommodation in Queenstown as chosen by Kordia;
(c) 15,000 feet Exosfear Tandem Skydive including an Ultimate Combo video and photo package, where the winner is subject to the Terms and Conditions of NZONE which can be found at https://www.nzoneskydive.co.nz/tandem-skydive/about-tandem-skydiving/as well as any other terms and conditions or disclaimers required by NZONE.
Or a 3 hour Molecular Gastronomy Experience in Sydney
- Return economy flight to Sydney from the winner’s choice of either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch and three days car rental.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a 4-star accommodation or similar at Kordia’s discretion with allowance for
- A 3 Hour Molecular Gastronomy Class where the winner is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Vive Cooking School. These can be found at https://www.vivecookingschool.com.au/school-rules
- The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companions. Kordia makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to the airline’s general conditions of carriage.
- Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prize travel and accommodation must be booked at least 45 days prior to travel and completed by 30 June 2020. No travel is permitted during peak season and school holidays. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed. The winner must ensure they have a valid passport for travel and obtain relevant visas required for travel at their own cost.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. However, if a gifting policy is applied, then in exchange for the prize a sum of up to $5,000 of the chosen prize can be donated to a charity of your choice.
- The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the companies supplying the prize.
- Only entries received on or before 30 June 2019 will be accepted.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday 8 July, 2019 (or such later date as selected by Kordia in its sole discretion) at the offices of Kordia, at 162 Victoria Street West, Auckland.
- Winner will be notified as soon as reasonably possible after the draw date.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, at Kordia’s sole discretion that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Kordia Limited and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes or for any failure to perform or delay in performing Kordia’s oblgiations under these terms and conditions. .
- Kordia reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- Persons eligible to enter must have complied with the competition rules to book a call with Kordia and or received an invitation from Kordia to enter the competition via email or direct mail inviting entry to the competition. Entrants must be over 18 and residents of New Zealand. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families of Kordia Limited cannot enter.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Kordia Limited and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Kordia.
- By agreeing to enter the competition, entrants are deemed to have given Kordia consent to contact them for marketing purposes.